Friday, February 17, 2012

Toiles!




Designing actually fulfills my creative interests and is something that I love to be a part of which is why I’m here blogging about my entire experiences and achievements I’ve gained along the way. The most interesting part about it is when you have to research, analyze and evaluate data and ideas, whenever you have to update yourself and look up for a theme for a certain collection. Especially on areas that you’re not quite familiar with, which would help you to expand and broaden your mind on new things. The biggest challenges I have had to face in my work were to sew the toiles to match with my illustrations whenever it didn’t turn out the way I expected it to. However, sometimes expecting the unexpected helps if it turns out better than what you have imagined. It can be defined as the development stage where we work on our designs to develop them in to a much better standard. Of course with practice anything is achievable besides it’s impossible to carry on without having to face certain pitfalls and problems in the middle of your work but it’s also fun to tackle these problems with calm logic and a sense of humour of course, because ultimately once you’re completed with your designs and you look at it, you know all the hard work has definitely paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment