Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My passion other than fashion


Sports wear

I got an opportunity to not only be able to reflect my personal fashion taste in my work but also to perfectly combine two of my favourite elements in life together at the finale, which was Fashion and man’s best friend! So I took the initiative of designing an outfit not just for my model but also for Guy, a German Sheppard for the sports segment. He was like the most adorable thing ever! Sigh! :)
As they walked on the ramp together, the audience was silent with surprise and then there was loud cheer and applause for they were evidently thrilled to watch the pair.

 It was a great experience making friends with the other talented designers and not forgetting Zainab Ammarah who had been there to support and guide us throughout the whole competition and also I’d like to thank my models Ina and Guy, (The German Shephard) trained by Mr. Prasad Devasurendra, who did a great job on the ramp. So the experience I gained working with each and everyone one of them was indeed beyond words!


No comments:

Post a Comment