Saturday, February 18, 2012

Going ethnic


Well, speaking of my interest in fashion first of all let me tell you about one of the areas I am really interested in, as a designer I love to research on new things mostly about different countries and learn about their culture, traditions, languages, what they wear, what they eat, their lifestyle etc. basically every teeny little detail I think that’s interesting is likely to be a part of one of my collections.

Gucci-fall 08
Roberto Cavalli Spring/Summer 2011





 So basically I am most likely to be inspired by traditional clothing of different countries which always carry a special meaning. Though this may sound a bit boring at first once you really start observing the beautiful details of these garments you can do miracles with them. Just like how these designers have ended up with fantastic collections.

Etro

No comments:

Post a Comment