Monday, November 26, 2012

Vintage Photo shoot!


The shoot was held in the Kalutara Richmond Castle, a massive old house which was absolutely perfect and made for my shoot! :P Arantha being one of my favourite professional fashion photographers in Sri Lanka was absolutely amazing to work with. Loved how everything turned out from the makeup to the final look! Special thanks to Gayani Batz and her assistant who did an incredible job with the hair and make up oh and Simmy looked beautiful!!! She was so easy to fit and she really put me at ease during the shoot! Also a big thank you to Achintha and Dhanushka who have been helping me throughout! So it was really great working with you all and I hope you enjoyed yourself and had fun as much as I did despite having to carry all our belongings up and down in the massive old building just to make sure they are safe! Haha! Here are some of my clicks behind screen! ;)  Enjoy!

On to the next............. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment