Monday, April 9, 2012

Macro to Fashion

Surprisingly, it seemed like a part of London Fashion Week 2012 was also inspired by insects. What a coincidence! Read my previous post to see what I mean! :) Here are some images of Golan Frydman's designs for London Fashion Week 2012. He has tried to depict how insects transform themselves as a form of protection in his collection. One of the designs apparently took the idea of changing the cocoon into a butterfly too.
Groovy eh!?



 

Avant-guard to wearable

Here are some other images of some designs I found with an insect like appeal applied on to the garments as prints.


Alexander McQueen's 'Plato's Atlantis' Spring 2010 collection


Insects and Fashion photography

Model in form of a butterfly


Pretty insect jewellery pieces

 

Cute aren't they? :)






 

4 comments:

  1. I’m seriously happy to discover this great site the future of this blog is getting good and more useful for me thanks and god bless you.
    IT Company India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that! Thank you and god bless you too! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! This truly is a massive coincidence! I hope you two inspire each other too ;)

    ReplyDelete