Monday, March 19, 2012

Yet another bright and sunny day for my beach shoot

Finally the day arrived and I can’t even believe it’s all over! At least the first part of it… So, there we were at the Mount Lavinia beach trying to get that perfect shot for each beach dress. Burning as hell as ever in the hot sun, itching for a good dip in cool water and non-stop lime juice of course! Well thanks to the lime juice we weren't dehydrated! :D Foof! The shoot was planned to happen early morning but due to a little miscommunication with the salon it had to delay. Anyway it was alright. I knew I could use a little tan on myself and the burning and sweating was sure worth it because Chamil was able to take some lovely shots and they looked great! :D Hoping we’d all go through a speedy colour recovery though! :D :P I even got guy down for the shoot and he looked super stunning on camera after putting on some kilos. I still haven’t got the images from the photographer however here are some pics of the shoot my boyfriend and I captured while the shoot was going on.
  • Designer : Myself Ayodhya Ratnayake
  • Model: Arunika Ranawana
  • Doggy Model :-P : Guy trained by Mr.Prasad
  • Photo shoot Conducted by: Chamil Thanthirimudalige
  • Hair and Makeup: Capello Salon
  • Location: Mount Lavinia hotel - Tropical hut
  • Uploaded images aka Side clicks ;) by- Dhanushka Kottegoda

A keen stare



Arunika and Guy take a jog
    But I just got here!

    One of my favourite shots
    Thank you all for making this happen. Mr.Prasad and Guy I owe you an apology for not being able to say bye! :( Thank you again! :) Capello salon thank you for a spectacular makeover and Arunika you looked absolutely stunning!!! :D Chamil you too! ;D Thanks for making it! Oh and thank your assistant for me too! :D Last but not least I want to thank my parents and my boyfriend who were there throughout the whole shoot to support me as usual. :) I love you all!

2 comments: